Worshiper Congress Feast of Tabernacles 2015 Kuala Lumpur Part 1

18:50

That's is super awesome experience. I really love the dancers unity from differences country. As well we are from different country but we worship the same God. That's is Jesus Christ.

The story before congress.


I great full to share the miracle. Actually i'm not enough money to go but i believe i will go join the congress. Thanks to God i'm accepted as a PSH. So, i do my part time job as a teacher at Permata Negara only for 3 month. Yeah ! i'm saving. Then, why so sudden my workplace friend told us Airasia got a promotion only 39 for one way. The due date WC on October then i book on April. You know I'm so excited ! So, the flight ticket is done. I got the low prize. 


A day berfore WC.












HOTEL-BREAKFAST-LRT WANGSA MAJU-KL SENTRAL-IMBI-TS





 

You Might Also Like

0 Leave a comment

Total Pageviews

Featured post

Lr Preset Sunset

Lr Preset Sunset - Rm 2.00 Payment method: Whatsapp Resit ke 0128673013   Shipping Method: DNG File by Email. Ma...

Translate