Tegudon Tourism Village - TTV Kota Belud

22:03

Hello everyone. Long-time no writes but now I should write again. I am going to share about my camping and hiking story at Tegudon Tourism Village -TTV Kota Belud. I am going with my babygirls, wen and shally but we got some new friends there. Now, they become my camping squad.

Friday night, I am heading to Kota Kinabalu after work. Directly to Penampang from Ranau to pick my friends because its so annoying to pick up her on early Saturday. I think, it will take time to pick her on Saturday. So, we stay a night at my place. Penampang to my place takes 45-60 minutes depends on traffic.


Here we go. Saturday morning begin. It will take 2 hours and 30 minutes journey. After arrival, we meet my friends here, (Bodon and Apung). Then, we fill up the form to hiking. After that, we start hiking to Wasai (12KM). It was an awesome experience hiking I have. So, you can watch our hiking’s video below.




Attach our picture during hiking and relax time at Wasai.




















Sunday morning be like.


















You Might Also Like

0 Leave a comment

Total Pageviews

Featured post

Lr Preset Sunset

Lr Preset Sunset - Rm 2.00 Payment method: Whatsapp Resit ke 0128673013   Shipping Method: DNG File by Email. Ma...

Translate