Camping at Kundasang, Ranau - Explore Sabah

20:54

There are more than two best places for stay camping at Kundasang. Please accommodate your self with stable and strong tent to avoid broken tent during camping. Your camping trip will be enjoy and i sure you will satisfy with it;s night view, coolest, winder and peace. Wake up in early morning with great view.

I had my camping trip with my friends and relative at Crystal Hill and spontaneous camping trip at Sosodikon Hill. We are bring our own tent & all other camping stuff.

Because I have no much time to writing again because i'm supper busy and my internet connection is poor. I just left more photo and video here. So, i start with Crystal Hill.

































Oh my gosh, tent are broken. 













 

After breakfast, we continue our hiking trip to Pyramid Hill. It takes 10 - 15 minutes to arrived. We need pay RM 5 for entrance fee. We really enjoy the view.








Enjoy watching my travelog above. Thanks.


To be continue by updating my spontaneous camping trip at Sosodikon Hill Kundasang.....

You Might Also Like

1 Leave a comment

  1. Hi Nan

    Did you set up your tent inside the Crystal Hill R ? Or you set up your tent outside Crystal Hill R?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Featured post

Lr Preset Sunset

Lr Preset Sunset - Rm 2.00 Payment method: Whatsapp Resit ke 0128673013   Shipping Method: DNG File by Email. Ma...

Translate